Can I bring in outside alcohol?
-No, MI law prohibits any outside alcohol on the premises.
Do you take reservations or book private events?
-Yes, we can actually accommodate reservations for up to 20 people if notified two weeks in advance! We can also book private events if notified one month in advance.
What is a howler?
– A howler is an alternative to a growler. It is a 32 ounce container and can be treated just as a growler. They are NOT meant for long term storage or shipping. Keep them cold and drink two refreshing pints within 7 days of filling!
Do you fill growlers?
– Yes! We fill 64 oz and 128 oz growlers (depends on availability of the beer)! We are not “growler snobs”! If you left yours at home, no problem! We have 64 oz growlers for sale (along with the 32 oz howlers)!
What’s the food situation?
– We are food friendly! You can bring in your own food or have it delivered to the brewery!
~Thursdays – We offer “Pasties and Pints” with pasties from the Pasty Corner located in Iron River Michigan! If a large order is needed, order in advance from the Pasty Corner and they will delivery to the brewery!
~Fridays – You can order a fish fry from the Alpha Community Center in Alpha! We have their menu and they will deliver your fish fry right to your table at the brewery!
~Saturdays – You can have a pizza delivered to the brewery from the Alpha Community/Senior Center! A large pizza menu to choose from at the brewery!
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are only allowed in our outside beer garden provided they are well behaved!
– SORRY, no pets allowed! Service animals are welcome! The Michigan Modified Food Code restricts the presence of animals in businesses that sell, prepare or serve food. Emotional support or companionship animals are NOT allowed￼￼!
Are you family friendly?
– Yes! Please remember we are a 21 and older craft beer taproom! Anyone under 21 has to be with an adult over the age of 21 at all times. We have free pop, pretzels and popcorn for kids, DDs and those who don’t like beer! We also have games for the kids and free kids books at “Grandmas Bookshelf” to read and if you like the book, you can take it home and keep it! Oh, we also have adult games!
Do you offer tours?
– Unfortunately no!
– We don’t currently offer scheduled tours. We are a nano-brewery and we do offer ad-hoc tours depending on the availability of the brewing personnel. ￼
Do you sell kegs?
– Yes, we sell 1/6, 1/4, and even 1/2 barrel kegs out of the taproom. We require a $30 refundable deposit on all keg sales. Check at the taprooms for the keg price!
Do you sell gift certificates?
– Yes, we sell gift certificates and “pint, howler, and growler” fill cards!
Are you hiring?
– Yes, we are currently looking for part-time help! Our beer garden is open and we need servers and pourers! Also part-time help in the taproom! Stop by the brewery and fill out an application! Join a fun team! Cheers!